Mental Health Counseling Services are available at the LSSNWO regional offices as well as numerous counseling sites throughout northwestern Ohio. Our licensed and experienced therapists can provide help for:
- Loss of loved ones
- Families in conflict
- Stress in a marriage
- Adolescents confused by a complicated world
- People with job concerns
- Older persons needing care
- People facing divorce
- Dealing with death or dying
- Sexual adjustments
- Sexual and physical abuse issues
- Concerns about health
- Trauma Recovery
- Depression and anxiety
- Behavioral difficulties in children and adolescents
- People with severe and persistent mental illnesses
- Outpatient Therapy provides counseling in a safe, hopeful environment for individuals, families, couples and groups in order to deal with issues that have become overwhelming for them.
Other Services Offered:
- Domestic Violence Groups equip individuals who have used physical and/or emotional violence in relationships to build healthier relationships through changing their thinking and behaviors. We accept court referrals for these services.
- Parenting Classes equip parents to experience the benefits of having a family that thrives in a busy and confusing world of choices. Children Services and court referrals are accepted for these services.
- Survivors of Suicide Support Group provides support for individuals who have lost a loved one to suicide. The group meets at our Advent Lutheran Center location in Sylvania at 7:00 pm on the first Tuesday of the month.
- Anger Management Groups equip individuals who have difficulty addressing problems without becoming upset with the tools needed to be able to approach problems in more calm and effective ways. We accept court referrals for these services.
- Trauma-Focused Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
All services are provided by licensed chemical dependency and mental health counselors.