Mental Health Counseling Services are available at the LSSNWO regional offices as well as numerous counseling sites throughout northwestern Ohio. Our licensed and experienced therapists can provide individual and group psychotherapy for:
- Loss of loved ones
- Families in conflict
- Stress in a marriage
- Adolescents confused by a complicated world
- People with job concerns
- Older persons needing care
- People facing divorce
- Dealing with death or dying
- Sexual adjustments
- Sexual and physical abuse issues
- Concerns about health
- Unplanned pregnancy
- Depression and anxiety
- Behavioral difficulties in children and adolescents
- People with severe and persistent mental illnesses
- Outpatient Therapy provides counseling in a safe, hopeful environment for individuals, families, couples and groups in order to deal with issues that have become overwhelming for them. Services are provided by professionally trained and state licensed staff.
Community Support Services (CSP) are provided in both individual and group activities to include actions directed toward obtaining, coordinating, linking and monitoring mental health, medical, rehabilitation, employment and other formal or informal community support services necessary to meet the needs of the severely mentally disabled or “at-risk” populations.
Parenting classes equipping parents to discover the benefits of having a family that thrives in a busy and confusing world of choices. (Toledo office)
Domestic Violence Groups equip individuals who have a need for anger management or who have been referred for batterers intervention services.
Substance Abuse Services provides individual, group and intensive group outpatient services for persons with a diagnosis of substance abuse or dependence.
Survivors of Suicide Bereavement Group
Meets the third Monday of the month from 7-8:30 pm
All Saints Lutheran Church
5445 Heatherdowns Blvd., Toledo Ohio 43614