Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life? You can by becoming a volunteer for Lutheran Social Services of Northwestern Ohio
LSS has volunteer opportunities for people of all ages. Whether you volunteer once a year, once a month or once a week, the contribution of your time and talents is both needed and appreciated.
Volunteering is something you can do by yourself or with family and friends, in your congregation or at one of our facilities. And by volunteering, you help LSS achieve its mission of providing human services that will strengthen the mental, moral, physical, social and spiritual well-being of those who seek the agency's services.
- Bowling Green Counseling Site Receptionist
- Board of Director or Advisory Councils serving on a volunteer board or advisory council
- Building Maintenance (carpentry, painting, cleaning, electrical, etc.) in Toledo, Findlay or Lima
- Clerical (computer, record keeping, typing, phoning) at all branches
- Christmas Season Decorators
- Clinical Records Archivist - Collingwood Office
- Speakers’ Bureau (assist in telling the LSS story) in all regions.
- Toledo Emergency Food Pantry - Food Bank
- Toledo Emergency Food Pantry - Shopper
- Toledo Emergency Food Pantry Worker
Click here for more information about the emergency food pantry